Dado lab Srl obtained the ISO9001, an important step for any company that has the aim of guaranteeing the customer that the supplier to whom it relies follows processes that have rigorous quality principles in terms of development, production, technical assistance and commercial management.
The Management of Dado Lab S.r.l. has engaged in a process of implementation of Quality at every company level, in compliance with the requirements of the UNI EN ISO 9001: 2015 Standard.
The main objectives are:
- the diffusion of its products and services
- compliance with the requirements
- continuous improvement of the performance of its business processes
- full customer satisfaction
- improving supplier relationships and performance
- the implementation and development of their systems in order to provide customers with ever new technological solutions to their needs
- the creation of a corporate culture oriented towards continuous improvement
The General Management therefore proposes to:
- increase the prevention activity in order to decrease the costs of non-quality, given by customers' reports, through corrective actions
- optimize management processes in order to increase the company's competitiveness and market opportunities
- optimize relations with suppliers in order to make them participate in the set objectives
- monitor customer satisfaction through specific methods established during the Management Review
For this purpose, a Quality plan is prepared annually which defines the process objectives of Dado Lab S.r.l. (Quality Plan and Objectives).
It is the intention of the Management to communicate the Quality Policy to all internal resources, this is done by displaying it on the company notice board and feedback through internal audits. The same policy for the purpose of increasing continuous improvement is also transmitted to suppliers deemed strategic.
Cinisello Balsamo 13.03.2020
Dado Lab S.r.l.