Heated sampling probe for the determination of particulate matter and chemicals in the gas phase.
Its unique design, combined with the clamps-free slide and lock device, allows the probe to freely rotate around its axis, needed for the swirl angle determination in accordance with the EN16911 and US EPA M1/2, while making it easy to move it with just two fingers.
Also, the probe can be fixed, in few seconds,to the hub in two different positions for common vertical stacks or for horizontal stacks, without the need of any further device.
- Built in accordance with the main international
methods such as:
- EN UNI 16911 velocity and flowrate in ducts
- EN ISO 13284-1 particulate matter in low concentrations
- EN ISO 1948-1 Dioxins/Furans and PCB
- EN UNI 13211 Total Mercury
- EN 14385 Heavy Metals
- US EPA Method 1-2-5
- Modular assembling, rugged and easy to use
- Ready for swirl determination (digital inclinometer
- Integrated type “S” Pitot tube
- Suitable also for horizontal ducts
- Heated cartridge sealed AISI 304 steel